Wednesday 15 September 2021

Aroha


I show love to my family by helping with my little brothers.


Other ways I show love to my family is by doing the dishes and making sure we spend time alone (Which never really happens).


My parents return the love to me by caring for us, making food, making sure we have a home and making sure we have a good education.


Me and my siblings are grateful for that.


I show love to my friends by being kind to them and not leaving them out.


In lockdown, we’ve sent small gifts to each other.


Other ways I show love to them is by playing with them and making sure they don’t feel bad.


They would return it by being kind, helpful and definitely a great friend!


By Lusia


 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lusia, I really enjoyed reading your writing. Your family show love to one another in lots of beautiful ways. I really liked when you said that you were grateful for the things that your parents do for you and your brothers. Thank you for sharing this with us all. It is a lovely reminder about how we can take care of one another and show aroha! Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Lusia! Great job! I really liked how you put allot of detail into that. You and you'r siblings sound very grateful!
    Blog you later!- Nora. XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nora, thank you so much! Donna as well : ) Do you guys have any siblings that show love with you to your parents? Blog ya later!
    - Lusia : )

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.