Tuesday 24 August 2021

Lusia's Book Review for 'Sneeze'

 Lusia has read the play 'Sneeze' as one of the activities from our choice board this week. 



She decided to complete a book review about the play. See what Lusia thought about the storyline. Remember to post a comment! 


Book Review For Sneeze

My favourite bit is…

My favourite bit is when the lion attacks the hunter and pulls off his pants! 


The funniest bit is…

When the elephant gets better and the others become sick with the flu.


My least favourite bit is…

My least favourite bit would have to be when they all roll over when elephant sneezes.


By Lusia




5 comments:

  1. Hi Lusia, This would definitely help students who were unsure whether to read the book Sneeze or not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought him pinching the pants to use as a hanky was super funny too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lusia I love the way you have set out your review. It shows how much you have understood the play. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia Ora Lusia, the book could be about Covid-19! Except it is animals who are sneezing not people. Great work

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.